Ideas and feedback on other topics

It's time for ISPs to be Common Carriers.

The FCC has a history of protecting Net Neutrality. But the recent proposals would go against the core of a neutral internet. "Two tier" has never sounded like a level playing field. Obama pledged that "I am a strong supporter of Net neutrality," and campaigned on it. I wonder if the $200,000 to $500,000 Tom Wheeler raised for our President has anything to do with it. That is correct, what you're thinking. This is a thinly veiled "quid pro quo" bribe to give some of the largest money makers an obvious advantage. When Time Warner and Comcast merge (with the FCC's blessing) they will be able to lord over two classes on the internet. Those who can pay and the rest of us.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    humberto hidalgo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the big companies need to be held accountable to provide New Neutrality! Ebay, for example, is a big violator, manipulating visibility and sales of USA customers (buyers and sellers) to pave the way for a great influx and the sale of foreign products (particularly from China). Their tactics, like many "American" companies are oppressing the USA and its citizens, and creating greater economic stress.

Other topics

Feedback and Knowledge Base