Ideas and feedback on other topics

Leave the local stations alone....it is the only way we can connect to data after a (hurricane) dias

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SHEILA ECCLES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I leave in southeast Kansas and get Oklahoma news and weather. This does not help us out at all. Need to know what is going on in our area NOT what is going on 2 hrs from here. Could get our local channels until everything went digital. The government knows how to ***** everything up. Can't get anything off my antenna anymore. Have dish network can't get local channels out of Pittsburgh, Kansas. Never know how bad the weather is or never know when the schools are out because of the weather. Would like to see this changed. Everybody in the the area would like to see this happen. People up north of can get the local channels. Live only an hour from the television station and can't get nothing. Why can't the analog stayed connected so people can get there local news and weather. Fix this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is the only way to connect to information when cable/power is off after hurricanes, tornados, etc. Please leave the local stations alone and let them stay at their present locations on the air!

Other topics

Feedback and Knowledge Base