CLOSED: My.FCC.gov General Feedback

This forum is now closed. My.fcc.gov has been discontinued.*

How can MyFCC be made better? What changes would you make to existing widgets in order to improve them?

1. Hire people that understand the difference between the words "sight" and "site."

A recent reply from FFCInfo@fcc.gov

"You are receiving this email in response to your inquiry to the FCC.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the FCC.

The FCC appreciates feedback on the information on the sight [sec] and comments on the new sight [sec]; please go to the following link and send in your comments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. when rolling out CMAS...

Require phone providers (particularly TMobile) to (first) make available to consumers an app or ? to EASILY control the CMAS alert settings. Right now NO ONE at Tmobile knows how to find the app/setting.

I don't care about snowstorms in Colorado; they are a part of our local industry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My FCC does not log in

I want to use my Google ID to log in. All that comes up is a blank page with the normal FCC header. No widgets, no log out or log in. No place to click to add widgets. Nothing. Both IE and Chrome browsers do this. What's the point of personalizing if you can't?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm 67 and live in Bradenton Florida where the only choices for internet and phone service are BrightHouse and Verizon. Both these services

I'm 67 and live in Bradenton Florida where the only choices for internet and phone service are BrightHouse and Verizon. Both these services are too expensive for me. I need a phone so I can contact my Dr.'s, pharmacies and the few people I know. A phone is an essential service for me but there are no options other than using these big, bloated overpriced companies. I use the Internet to keep up with the news and to pay my bills on-line. Having a television through one of these providers is only a dream. The cost of the very basic…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. more info for speedtests

When asking consumers to do a speed test, you should ask for provider, advertised speed, and cost of service. Addition questions that would be helpful are, other services included in given price and satisfaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →

CLOSED: My.FCC.gov General Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base