How can we improve FCC.gov?

Be More Mindful of de facto "Monopolies"

Comcast essentially has a monopoly on Internet services in the Denver metro area. Recently, their customer service has been insanely poor causing problems for customers as well as the unfortunate people who have to deal with angry customers. Something's amiss at Comcast. They're mailing equipment I never ordered; changing/adding services never authorized; disconnecting service without explanation; not advising customers of critical details related to service and equipment, and that's just in the month of November 2012. I've made between 7 and 10 calls to them this month alone trying to straighten out their messes just to get my telephone and Internet to work properly and to be billed properly. Literally 1 hour and 20 minutes on my CELL phone with them in the past 18 hours. IF they had real competition, they would be out of business in a year. Competition is a must in a capitalistic society where GREED, rather than service, rules. PLEASE don't give these global companies more power by allowing them to corner markets.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow!!! Like the same happen to me, in our house we were had three phone home lines from Comcast, and plus cable channels that we cancel in phone calls many times that never did the target, and fix there issues.

Feedback and Knowledge Base