How can we improve FCC.gov?

I'm 67 and live in Bradenton Florida where the only choices for internet and phone service are BrightHouse and Verizon. Both these services

I'm 67 and live in Bradenton Florida where the only choices for internet and phone service are BrightHouse and Verizon. Both these services are too expensive for me. I need a phone so I can contact my Dr.'s, pharmacies and the few people I know. A phone is an essential service for me but there are no options other than using these big, bloated overpriced companies. I use the Internet to keep up with the news and to pay my bills on-line. Having a television through one of these providers is only a dream. The cost of the very basic services I need is a joke. And they keep raising the rates while all along they promoted the fictitious idea that I am being provided a wonderful service. I would like to contact the FCC by e-mail but I dont see a link, which in itself is not right.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Roger Odbert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Untaxme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this man and how the government FCC is not helping him. Our rights are taken from us and him. Tom Wheeler is a rich man and already compromised by his corporate friends, after leaving this office he will return to corporate payroll. This is what is currently going on in the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT .... AND WE THE COMMON PEOPLE HAVE NO SAY ... NO SAY

Feedback and Knowledge Base