How can we make FCC documents more reader-friendly?

Regulating The Internet...

After some very intense reading and and rather odd looks as to what nature were these two harsh sounding words being referred to? I'm still very lost words and I'm sure others would be as well.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    UniverseWildcard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Igotnothing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow...I thought the premise of "public discussion" of impending regulations was to actually have the ability to READ the regulations. Not just platitudes from people within the high tech space. Instead of, "you have to pass the bill, in order to see the bill". We all know how well that turned out for the american public at large. If you want to know, come talk to my bank account.

If they truly WANTED our opinions, they would file the comments under unique identifiers like say, the regulation title or the regulation number. You know like....dewey decimal. We seemed to have lost that ability since the adoption of the internet and the use of keywords. It is so yesterday but it worked.

This is all such BS it is astounding.

The funniest thing is that in their terms of service, this is in it and the VERY thing THEY want to regulate...oh the hypocrisy!

You give the party (the “Account Holder”) who owns the domain name as hosted on the Service in which you post your Content (the “Hosted Area”) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable , fully-sublicensable license to publish and use your Content.

Feedback and Knowledge Base