How can we make FCC documents more reader-friendly?

ON fcc form 318 application for construction permit LPFM radio station it would be helpfull if one could be able to see the browser curser s

On Fcc form 318 Application for LPFM construction permit it would be more user reader friendly if it had an browser curser that could be read and once selected would allow one to browse then open and attach an PDF file as an exhibit.I either cannot read the place of where to select the curser or the system is not designed to be uded with windows 7.Either way I am having an very difficult time in trying to pre-file this form for the upcoming LPFM filing window.Her's an sample of the Files that I am trying to attach upon form 318 as an exhibit.Respectfully submitted,Wayne L. Yardley,President ,Rivers of Love Ministries 407 Mill Street (P.O.Box 321 ) Golden City ,Mo. 64748-0321 email rolmgcmo@gmail.com I am not able to add file here either I see the clip emblem is it compatable with windows 7? Wayne

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wayne L. Yardley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...