How can we expand FCC resources for developers?

Regional to International

Most things developers aren't concerned about how much impact the technology they create has and the reach it has on the community, less the world and the connecting body of the net. Europe has been in debate about transparency of trade expansion going on about the internet; I think developers should be aware of the growing changes in interests concerning the internet to find solutions of the growing demand for data transfer. If there were more regulation with open reference of actions, similar of a net congress; a meeting of the ambassador's of data in every region, I feel it would be appropriate for the upcoming changes. Momentum is growing with many companies acting on the rate which data is received which is by all mean un-ethical. The net should continue its growth along with the busy-bee hive that embodies it. We don't know yet where tech will take us in the next five years but institutions like the FCC along with the aligning governing bodies should expand with foreign regulatory and simplify its operations by co-operating with international committee's about the growing data boom and the net's future.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rajen Green shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...