How can we expand FCC resources for developers?

How Can We Prevent Political Activism Possessing Our Public Airways For Sinister Political Purposes, That DO NOT Serve the Public Interest!?

Our Forefathers, but especially Washington and Adams, who served without political parties would be horrified today of the the public airways intended to serve the public interest, instead, being used as bully pulpit or vehicle for unopposed, ill informed and sinister political advertising only. Washington and Adams agreed one of the greatest threats to our Nation, exists political loyalties!! Regardless of politics, the FCC should not allow a political party, of any stripe, to conduct open and overt rallies and advertisements for political affiliations on its airways, ever!!!!! Such tasks should be for PAY for/private radio only!!! NOT on public airways, where the dissenting public has little to no realist opportunity to refute, be heard, or interrupt the hours, days, weeks, years and decades long rally of political lobbying!!! Other than ban it outright on public airways, I believe some others methods may exist: I would like to hear potential solutions from others?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff Madeiras shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...