How can we expand FCC resources for developers?

Just a brief comment. I think it is very important for the FCC to classify the internet as telecommunications.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anita Brokaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really dont get this,it look more like. The united states that claimed to be united was never united at all people sitting in the cut waiting for someone to crocke just to get there greedy plams on what they assumed would belong them but some how they would have to come up with a way to fool the sheeple into thinkiing they are the real shepard of the flock. This maybe a bit unruly, however,npthing is comparing to what is bei.g done to our communication

I just can not understand how first of all the cable or isp think they can decide what or who should be delivering communcation into our homes.any way. If i am not mistaken is it not for the sake of competition and innovation that is suppose to created more chooses for customers,or was it the patriot act that caused everyone.to give up their wirelines because of nationl security,or because telecos were in bed with data brokers that people are being forced to submit to common carriers or cable giants of our communication system,

We should choose wisely look its all been laid out every t crossed ever i is dotted,yet a choose to erase is evident, moble broadband is telecommunications which is title two common carrier,a connection to the internet is telecommunaction,once you gain access you are no longer under common carrier because your connected to servers that already contain Big Data enough to handle just about every request they receives,so if the what to draw a line it at the point of connection that is the main frame for internet openess and freedom,

There ae issue going on and it could appear as if no one is really paying attention so people are behaving as if it were true

Maybe they could just close the back door so it wont be such a draft coming in. And by yhe way whats going on with our BTOP program,maybe

The Fcc should have no problem with this one just hope we're dont need to call rocket sciencentis in for this,everything going on in the industry is under Telecommunications so why would they think any different

Developer

Feedback and Knowledge Base