How can FCC data be more useful to the public?

Wheeler lobbied for Verizon which is a big winner in the "net (profit) NON- neutrality" usurpation of power move he made. Lobbying for them

Net (PROFIT), NON NEUTRALITY is a dangerous usurpation of power.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve Koraly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve Koraly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Increased costs and reduced service is NOT my main concern. The government can't keep itself form abusing power. Nixon was impeached for Watergate... he didn't use the IRS to intimidate and silence political opposition as Obama's administration has... You have turned control of the internet over to the FEDS... what could go wrong?

• Steve Koraly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Businesses buying a , "high speed internet highway," from Verizon will generate revenue which the government can tax and leave we peons with a dirt road... and paying the taxes.
        That is not my main concern. The government can't keep itself form abusing power. Nixon was impeached for Watergate... he didn't use the IRS to intimidate and silence political opposition as Obama's administration has... You have turned control of the internet over to the FEDS... what could go wrong?

Data

Feedback and Knowledge Base