How can FCC data be more useful to the public?

Stop corrupt landlords from monitoring tenants email accounts

I had no idea I was signing a lease to a ***** house December 2010 owned by St Vincent De Paul-Father Joe Villages in San Diego. I also did not know they were involved in drug trafficking and monitored tenants email accounts via Cox Communications. Here is my nightmarish story. It all started Friday March 1,2013 two white males and a white female with a large dog entered Village Place aka New Jack City 32 17th Street San Diego,Ca 92101 around 6:30 p.m. First they went to the second floor to Johnny's a strange acting Black male. Then Willie Ray Meadow's Sr a Black male on parole at the time came out on the balcony and yelled to the female, "Hey Mami come up here". According to Regina White of 212 a woman who deals and uses drugs and has a prison record stated they were meth dealers and that when Black men are high on ***** and meth indulge in **** and watching women have *** with dogs. The police questioned Meadow's about his visitor. This angered him and he consulted with Rebecca Fortune, St Vincent De Paul attorney who advised him to go to court to put a restraining order against me based on lies. The San Diego sheriff department came to my unit 50 times in order to scare me away. When this did not work, Meadow's conspired with Gervon Flanagan, Lorraine Prenters, and Regina White to set me up for an eviction. So, on July 4,2013 Lorraine Prenters attacked me with a chain without provocation from me. I called police about the attack. According to US Secret Service agents she had just been released from jail for dealing drugs on the property and had been arrested June 28,2013 but not evicted. Judge Meyers asked Lorraine on the stand under oath why she had been arrested and she replied it was because she was wearing pink and the police hate the color. Both Gervon Flanagan and Rebecca Fortune and even my own attorney knew the truth and allowed her to lie about it. The police viewed the videotape kept next door at Villa Harvey Mandel 72 17th Street where St Vincent De Paul security officers sit. They gave Lorraine a citation. I was then given an eviction notice by Gervon Flanagan case 37-2013-00059877 CT CTL UD. My attorney Julie Lewin was weak in the courtroom against Judge Jon Meyers who denied her a jury trial and denied the police report and the testimony of the officer who gave Prenter's the citation. This was the work of the Black Mafia who controls St Vincent De Paul. I won the case with stipulations. A few weeks after the trial, Lorraine began to threaten to harm me. I emailed police about her. I also told them that a tenant named Samuel Hollman of unit 322 complained about Regina White, Lorraine Prenters, Mike Hoffman of 208, Sabrina and her parolee husband of 201 and Veronica of 302 coming to his unit with bags of ***** cocaine. This angered Rebeca Fortune who demanded my emails from Cox and Google Inc. Shortly after Samuel Hollman's body was found in the desert, and I was issued a notice to vacate. CEO Sister Tricia Cruz was asked to resign for embezzlement March 2014. Gervon Flanagan is taking drug kickback money from the Black tenants who are dealing drugs at Village Place all whom have drug and prison records. My new attorney Richard Steiner has appealed the eviction but San Diego is so corrupt he will loose against the Black Mafia.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michelle Michini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...