FCC.gov Bug Tracker

Notice a bug or an error on FCC.gov? Let us know the issue and we will work to resolve it. Please note the page and location of the problem.

1. Give back to the republica

Give the internet back to the republica and not just your' "monsonic-ilummi" brother/sister hoods, and why are going to shut down the internet when the "government" say there is a so-called "state of emergency" it does not make any senses at all. Cause when they make this statement then it is activated, who going to tell them that it need to be deactivated? hum?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cybersecurity tip sheet

On your page
    https://www.fcc.gov/cyberplanner
    the link for
    Cybersecurity Tip Sheet
    has an underlying URL of
    https://www.fcc.gov/%5C%22https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-306595A1.pdf%5C%22
    however this leads to the error message

We're sorry

The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view.

It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.

If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part, please let us know.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 404 error = dead link called "Digital Government"

the above url has a dead link:
    http://www.fcc.gov/blog/thoughts-digital-government-strategy
    is referring to a dead link called: "Digital Government"

Here is the dead link page: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/05/23/roadmap-digital-government%29

A commenter reported this last week.

I would like you to fix this link as soon as possible and if possible ask you to let me know when it is available to be reviewed.

Best,

--

Lori Guidos
    Executive Director
    DisabledCommunity.Org

admin@disabledcommunity.org
    www.disabledcommunity.org

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Consumer Broadband Test Beta causes Internet Explorer to freeze

Trying to run your Consumer Broadband Test (Beta) caused my Internet Explorer 9 (on Windows 7) to freeze 3 out of 4 times. had to use Windows Task Manager to close IE and start over.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enforcement Bureau topics missing

There used to be a link available from the Enforcement Bureau's page to a listing of topics on which the Bureau had taken action. I can't find any kind of topic listing in the new design. The More>> link isn't helpful for topics, since the only relevant topic is the too-general-to-be-helpful "Enforcement" topic.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wrong Name/CBS does not broadcast for ABC

Sinclair is CBS and does not have negotiating powers over the ABC network and does not broadcast for ABC which is mostly a European interest broadcast group and too selective for the Associated Press and could be viewed as propoganda. ABC is Therion Broadcast.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Website failure.

In trying to file an online Form 1088B, the site wouldn't allow me to scroll down to my state, so I couldn't complete the form. How do I get telemarketers to stop incessantly calling even though I've signed up for Do Not Call.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search on "universal service fund" or USF or FUSF finds no results

This is absurd. Other pages throughout the telecom industry of course will refer to your site for authoritative information on the current collection rate for Federal Universal Service Fund. Links to your site dead-end on the "FCC Encyclopedia," which seems a random assortment of things, not subject to further search. Searches on the industry-recognized terms "USF" and "Universal service fund" come up empty. Searching on "universal service" brings up a lot of extraneous things in no apparent order (sorted by "relevance"), and attempting to switch to showing by date, 50 per page, again produces the "Page not found" response.

This…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dead Link. Access by People with Disabilities page. Second-to-last Paragraph.

There is a dead or circular link in the second-to-last paragraph on the Access by People with Disabilities Complaint page. It sends you to a 'We're Sorry, Page not available,' notice.

If your complaint does not relate to one of the above accessibility issues, please visit

www.fcc.gov/complaints

to find the category of complaint that best describes your problem (such as a problem with junk faxes, telemarketing, billing, broadband services or loud commercials on television).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are no videos of cats on this page.

I am disappointed by the absurd lack of cat and cat related videos on this site. Please use my tax dollars wisely.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cannot comment anywhere about a serious issue regarding Net Neutrality

Fix your comments sectioning, this is exactly the kind of behavior that we want Net Neutrality to stop. You don't want complaints so you just take away everyones voice, you are so disgusting.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't comment on anything. I urgently need to use my freedom of speech so I can support Net Neutrality!

The comments section is down! Please fix as soon as possible. You are preventing thousands of people from expressing their support of Net Neutrality.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't comment on anything .. especially your awful, terrible, horrendous treatment of net neutrality..

I'd love to leave a comment voicing my concern and general disgust at your policies regarding internet protections for neutrality and equality, your handling of internet censorship, as well as your attempts to divert internet traffic into fewer, increasingly homogenized, channels of contact - However, I can't seem to do so.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ISPs arbitrarily blocking access to FCCs online comment form?

For the first time ever in more than 10 years with my ISP and ONLY when attempting to access the FCCs comment form 14-28 for Net Neutrality, whether from my desktop, iPad, or mobile phone, do I get a "server not found" error. The problem seems a wholly and conveniently selective one, occurring only with my ISP's DNS, and ONLY when attempting to load the FCCs online comment form. It is NOT a problem with the FCC website form, and all other websites load as usual. I think the ISP is flexing its muscle and its resistence to any vote…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Was given fcc.gov/consumerfacts/tcpa.html by Century Link but it didn't work.

I was trying to find out how someone calling my telephone can spoof another party's telephone number and name to my Caller ID, and Century Link referred me to fcc.gov/consumerfacts/tcpa.html. When I tried to go there I got an error message. How about updating Century Link with the right info?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Difficult to navigate online complaint filing for a common identity theft scam

Idea: Make it easier to file online a complaint of a telephone scam for identity theft. The current complaint form has fields for telemarketers. It does not have any category for filing complaints against fraudsters, even if I have the call back telephone number of the scammer. On the current form, I had to answer several questions regarding the possibly legitimate business that was breaking the do-not-call-registry law. Obviously a identity theft scammer faking to be either a business or government official is not giving me any valid information whatsoever. The online complaint for such fraudulent calls should have relevant…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Form 1088B does not have a place to record my problem/complaint of ID Spoofing

Form instead Asks for info relating to do-not-call violations; my problem is that phone company says it is ID Spoofing. I am receiving a call every 5 minutes from someone who asks why I called their number (which I did't). Probably 30 such calls so far and all I can do to stop them is change my number.
    Form does not allow me to report that (as told by phone company)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FCC.gov Bug Tracker

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base