Notice a problem or error on FCC.gov?

I feel as if you could have gotten disconnected to some satellites and towers in the westcoast region.

There could be a possible tower outage or connection issue with many landline and cellphone devices. I feel as if I have issues with my phone regardless of the phone carrier. Please try and contact me at 7029858614. My name is Kathryn C. Berbano. Las Vegas Nevada. Thank You.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kathryn berbano shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathryn Berbano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The phone number above that is notated as 7029815649 is actually my ex significant other's number... I was looking into my name and I am Kathryn C. Berbano... The phone number I owned in 2012 was 7029815578. I am the only Kathryn Berbano or Kathryn C. Berbano in the United States. Been going through some issues and people have been disconnecting me from some of my contacts. Please be careful with your personal information, I've gotten my passport, social security card, and belongings stolen, and I've been let go from my job, and incarcerated and hospitalized. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base