Notice a problem or error on FCC.gov?

Unable to provide public comments on anti-Net Neutrality policies. Is this Time Warner blocking your content because you did not pay them?

I pay my ISP for a given bandwidth, Which is for me to decide how it is used. Netflix does the same, so does every other web site and internet user. Now they are using the money I pay for internet service, and bribing politicians and government officials to make it legal for them to not provide me with the service I paid for.

If I stood outside of a local restaurant and told the owner he needed to pay me Or I was going to slow business down by preventing customers from accessing his establishment I would be in prison for racketeering.

When Comcast blocks ME from downloading movies from Netflix it is no different. We are all Tired of the 5 minutes of video followed by a 30 second pause while we wait for the content to be "allowed" to pass. And its no where near the speeds we all already paid those greedy bastards for.

Whats going on here is wrong. Comcast executives should be getting arrested. And anyone else that thinks they have the right to extort monies from people and other companies.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dan HollingsworthDan Hollingsworth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100% Telecom companies are government sanctioned monopolies in order to drive down prices for the consumer due to high initial capital costs not stifle trade, this is *********.

Feedback and Knowledge Base