Notice a problem or error on FCC.gov?

Cannot comment on ANY dockets. Seems as if you do not want people commenting on Net Neutrality.

You are ruining the internet. Users already pay providers lots of money for speeds comparable to Estonia. The internet is not broken, stop trying to fix it.

522 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another government agency that cant even make a simple website. Im pretty sure there are some 10 year olds that could do a better job. It doesn't matter what we say here about Net Neutrality, no only way to fix this is vote everyone out! I don't care if your a R or a D only way to get this country back is to vote for anyone but the guy who has the job. Lets see if America will even try.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The dysfunctional comment page is another insult to the American people. Preserve net neutrality!

• Ethan Eldridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The comments section on the fcc.gov/comments page is broken and no text area loads. Where is my free speech?

• howard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Complete bull. If they are having issues with their website then they should extend the expiration date on the comments section. The page will not load for me. A big part of me is not surprised. They are after all in support of Verizon and Comcast their largest donors.

• Rick price commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comments section reads "Error no data sent." Cannot comment on the wolves running FCC who work for Comcast to end "Net Neutrality"

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base