Notice a problem or error on FCC.gov?

Cannot comment on ANY dockets. Seems as if you do not want people commenting on Net Neutrality.

You are ruining the internet. Users already pay providers lots of money for speeds comparable to Estonia. The internet is not broken, stop trying to fix it.

522 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL AND NET ZERO and a few others , I strongly believe employees hack into ex-members account who are no longer using their service other than free email.

Be carerful about marketing companies asking to use tracking devices on our computers for so-called research. Norton contacted me about my i.p address being stolen. FCC and FBI please investigate issues like this happening all over this country.

I worry about ISP's and computer manufactures employees online. Can they hack into our computers? I am having difficulty accessing websites online.

• Fuck You commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder what would happen if the NSA spied on the FCC chairmans communications with cable companies? Food for though get that prism up and running you hacks. I'm sure Snowden has some dirt on you.

Why is a former lobbyist running the FCC? He should resign immediately. The people of this nation are fed up with your incompetent ***** in washington. Donald Trump for president.

None of the citizens want net neutrality. Let the cable companies bully us and it's going to be Ferguson on a much much larger scale. Muck you FCC, and Muck you feds.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The big "GOV" acting Mafia style.... not only on the FCC........ another way of moving the people $$$ to their accounts...

this would practically be the end of small businesses on the internet. Even if it takes 7 seconds we will not want to wait that long we are impatient people

My hope is that the FCC will not allow "internet fast lanes" and will uphold true Net Neutrality. We the people have spoken, and we have expressed our dissatisfaction with these fast lanes. Will the FCC listen to the people, or will the FCC listen to the cable company lobbyist dollars?

Wait a second big business trying to make more money! Who would have guessed? This is totally Un-American, don't take freedom away! If you do, proves you care more for money than freedom

• Camille McGuire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. Went to comment,and the host timed out. Do you really want to hear what the people think or is it just a sop to the masses?

• Concerned Citizen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The FCC should protect net neutrality. ISPs are already monopolies by any definition. Please protect american consumers

TOM WHEELER has no business running the FCC! Leave the internet alone!!! Its NOT broken!

• Christina Allman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not load the comment section on Net Neutrality either. When ever I click on the docket or on the comments section a page opens up with computer code symbols on it and that is it. It is funny how THIS comments section works but the important comments section where people's voices should be heard isn't working.

Feedback and Knowledge Base