FCC.gov Bug Tracker

Notice a bug or an error on FCC.gov? Let us know the issue and we will work to resolve it. Please note the page and location of the problem.

1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cybersecurity tip sheet

On your page
    https://www.fcc.gov/cyberplanner
    the link for
    Cybersecurity Tip Sheet
    has an underlying URL of
    https://www.fcc.gov/%5C%22https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-306595A1.pdf%5C%22
    however this leads to the error message

We're sorry

The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view.

It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.

If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part, please let us know.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [bug] apps.fcc.gov does not resolve to an IP address from ISP's DNS servers, but DOES resolve using Google DNS (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4)

When I go to http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/comment_search/execute?proceeding=14-28, my browser sits on a blank page for a while, but eventually returns with a "server not found" error.

When I ping apps.fcc.gov from my desktop, I get a "server not found" error.

When I log into my router and ping apps.fcc.gov, I get a "server not found" error.

When I log into an offsite server hosted out of a datacenter and ping apps.fcc.gov, I get a response.

When I go directly to http://192.104.54.190/ecfs/comment_search/execute?proceeding=14-28, my browser loads the appropriate page.

When I change my desktop system settings to no longer use my ISP's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. consumer complaint

The new Consumer Complaints forms are a big improvement over the previous method of filing a compliant.

Some suggestions for improvement for filing a Phone Complaint:
    The drop down box 'Phone Issue' should be the first item on the page. The Subject & Description should not be required fields (these seem to duplicate the information in the drop down 'Phone Issue field'

For fax complaints, these fields should be optional since information is often not available:
    Fax Advertiser Individual Name
    Fax Advertiser Phone Number of Sending Machine

For fax complaints, 'Date of Your Issue/Problem' and 'Fax Advertiser Transmission Date' seems…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Form 499-a Instructions...NONE OF THE LINKS WORK! https://www.fcc.gov/document/form-499-instructions

I tried to go to like the first four links for instructions...none of them work.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need more information

Need more information then just red-tape non-senses that does not help my case when I am trying to make a statement and if you did this on purpose than you should be high "chancellor" of your' 6 by six by 6(six) office.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Access to adult sites

I'm 19 years old

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I went to fcc.gov/att and it would not load.

I called (877) 819-9692 and was told I could go to www.fcc.gov/att for more info. Either there is no such page or it id committed.

This is about a settlement with AT&T concerning cramming.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Net Neutrality is a great idea

If it gets messed around by cable companies like Comcast and Verizon then it then makes the Internet not for free anymore. Fast lanes and slowdown lanes are a bad idea. We deserve all fast lanes regardless if there are pros and cons. If you mess it up you will mess up the rest of the world's internet. Youtuber's will lose a ton of subscribers from America, Americans won't be able to talk to friends who are from another countries on Skype. Online games such as Minecraft and Xbox Live will go downhill since Americans are not longer able to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. transition.fcc.gov not correctly reaching pages.

A whole ton of stuff is currently not available through the FCC website. Mainly anything that goes through transition.fcc.gov. Attempts are reaching 503 errors and then reaching the "government shutdown" message.

We have one PC that is picking up some, but not all services. transition.fcc.gov is consistently resolving to IP address 23.202.227.224. If I go to transition.fcc.gov, I get a page but with a bunch of broken graphics.

If I try to ping transition.fcc.gov from other locations, I am getting random IP addresses every time (round-robin servers?) From one of these remote locations (as well as via Google translator), I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. spectrum dashboard

Spectrum Dashboard is over 6 months out of date with the FCC ULS. I found this while researching licenses on C Spire (Cellular South). For instance, the consummated AT&T and VzW spectrum transactions with C Spire were not reflected in Spectrum Dashboard. This is the worst that I've seen it since Spectrum Dashboard's inception. When will
    Spectrum Dashboard keep parity with FCC ULS?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The current changes proposed to end net neutrality are absolutely outrageous. Telecom companies will get far too much power.

Stop this terrible idea. Keep the internet equal and focus on improving usage for consumers and providing access to information to the world/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Im a Tourist here in the UK why cant i get on youtube?

I just came in two days ago now i cant to do anything I want is this a virus?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. what the ****? no way to file complaints of violations of the CALM act. FCC delerick in the responsibilities?

what the ****? no way to file complaints of violations of the CALM act. FCC delerick in the responsibilities?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN SUBMIT FORM 1088-G ATTESTATION??

I FILED AN ONLINE COMPLAINT AGAINST A SCAMMER. THE FCC SENT ME A FORM 1088-G ATTESTATION AND SAID I COULD FILE IT ONLINE. WHEN I LOOKED FOR WWW.FCC.GOV/CGB/COMPLAINTS.HTML THE FCC SITE SAID "We're sorry

The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view.

It is possible that this page has been moved or renamed. You can use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page, go to the homepage, or you can browse or search for the information you're looking for.

If you think that you have reached this page due to an error on our part,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You'd love our thoughts on net neutrality? Then why has your site been too buggy to use all 3 times I've tried?

You'd love our thoughts on net neutrality and how ou're planning on demolishing it, and yet, SHOCKINGLY, all 3 times I've tried to file a comment your site, the comments section is somehow compromised. *eyeroll*

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give back to the republica

Give the internet back to the republica and not just your' "monsonic-ilummi" brother/sister hoods, and why are going to shut down the internet when the "government" say there is a so-called "state of emergency" it does not make any senses at all. Cause when they make this statement then it is activated, who going to tell them that it need to be deactivated? hum?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. E-Rate Update Links and Downloads not working

E-Rate for Schools & Libraries Update Downloads and Links not working - Critical topic to not have information available to view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

FCC.gov Bug Tracker

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base