How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Allow a place where consumers can post which sites are being degraded by which telecom companies.

There is no place to complain about how Century Link is downthrottlin/degrading my Netflix. I have no better alternatives either. I am stuck with slow streaming. I hear we are like ranked 15th in the world for our slow telecom services that are offered in the U.S. Japan and S. Korea are much better. I pull up many documents that talk about degrading on this site but no way to make formal complaint? Your site is conflicted as to whether it is an issue. I may not be an issue for FCC but it is with consumers. FCC needs to track how important this is with consumers. I would like to know how many others are experiencing downthrottling. Which sites are being degraded/downthrottled by telecom companies? This would be helpful for consumers to know since telecom companies are advising consumers like me to replace equipment or upgrade and not being honest about the fact that they are downthrottling. My Amazon streams fine with same equipment. These are deceptive practices. It will also help consumers find telecom companies who are not downthrottling their favorite sites. Perhaps some telecom companies will change if there is an official tracking of complaints on this issue. Right now it looks like the FCC is deliberately avoiding dealing with the fall out with consumers/citizens from not enforcing net neutrality.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)