How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Please restore the easy navigation features of the previous FCC.gov. which was logical. The new version makes No is costing me time. I am

Please restore the easy navigation features of the previous FCC.gov., which served Broadcasters and other licensees so well for many years. The new one is taking so much time to get around, even for Engineers.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William W. Fulgham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with this comment. As a frequent user of the site and advocate for rural and independent, I would submit that the public is better served by maintaining the previous FCC.gov site organized as it has been for years. Maintaining the old and new FCC.gov sites is admittedly an imperfect solution, but it allows many other engineers/attorneys and daily practitioners to find the information they need quickly and easily. Hopefully, the change we have seen in August is only temporary (everyone deserves a holiday) and the old homepage at http://transition.fcc.gov/ will be restored to full functionality soon. If the FCC only has resources to maintain one site, please please please go back to the original (and wonderful) FCC.gov.

Feedback and Knowledge Base