How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Ban all telemarkeeting companies from making phone calls. Make it a capital crime and execute all telemarketers.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can't execute all telemarketersI did have an insane experience yesterday. I had a call come in that I get fairly regularly.I called the number back and had a message to call the number for the FCC.I called and pressed the option to speak to a representive "0"I believe,When a Rep.came on the phone she was extremely rude.When I began to tell her what happened I was told that she would ask the question I expressed my displeasure at her attitude and informed her that my taxes paid her salery she informed me that I was her employee I asked her if I could give her the number of the offending caller she said "NO" yet after a series of questions she said NOW give me the phone number. Granted I was already a bit frustrated since I have been on the "no call list" for quite some time and have reported these unwanted calls too the automated system several times before to no avail. I would like to be contacted about this situation. Perhaps instead of creating new web sites your money would be better spent improving your existing sites and hiring and training quality customer service representatives..

Feedback and Knowledge Base