How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

I can't find stuff, like CORES, ULS, FRN logins on the new site. The new site looks more like FCC hype than a useful tool for licensees.

Please provide a homepage link that clearly heads to the existing tools. No reason to get rid of older pages that worked so well, and that we have become familiar with.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Glenn Cummings shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Norm Coltri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing that is really great about the new site is the link to the old site pages.
        The new FCC is full of glitz, but lacks the needed information. Something as simple as bureau staff contact information is missing. It is readily shown on the old pages.

• AdminFCC (new media, Federal Communications Commission) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Glenn. To access those three or any other of the major filing systems, go to Business & Licensing->Online Filing in the navigation bar.

More generally though, we'll continue working to make every section of the site easier to find for both new visitors and practitioners and appreciate the advice.

-FCC New Media

Feedback and Knowledge Base