How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

how do you find your local franchise authority

the website directs you to file complaints with the local franchise authority, how do i find out who that is?

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim Boatwright shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • john melgoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

spectrum in lancaster ca, price hikeing in our area because there are no alternative internet carriers forceing lancaster residents to be over charged for services that are not up to spec i ran a test on my internet speed to find out my speed was lower than i was paying for not to mention were being charged for boxes just to watch tv now they wnat to raise my bill from $164.00 to $208.00 there are other cable providers for tv but not internet so as soon as spectrum knows this they tell you they dont offer that speed anymore you would have to go to a higher speed wich means higher price this is alot of money just to watch tv

• Holly Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had an ongoing issue with Mediacom to have a cable buried. It has been in our trees for 8 weeks. I have called several times to no avail. This is unsightly and unacceptable. I was told that it cannot be buried and has to stay on in our trees or on our lawn. This is absolutely ridiculous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been searching for weeks. I asked Comcast said it was on my bill but it's not. No one with Comcast knows or will not tell me. This is for the larger of the two Franchise fees. The smaller one is listed as a state Franchise fee. The larger Franchise Fee has no other information. I feel there should be a phone number and contact info next to this fee Identifying that this is were you need to send your complaints to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base