How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Provide public feed back from current tel com events that impact the public, such as ATT merger.

Create a public forum for current events that shape the tel com industry, such as ATT merger with T-mobile, where the general public can provide their views for them.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminFCC (new media, Federal Communications Commission) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi John. Thanks for your feedback. Popular proceedings such as major mergers and acquisitions can be reached on any page by clicking on the 'Take Action' bar in the top right and choosing 'Comment'. Please continue to give us feedback and we'll work to incorporate it into further development as soon as possible. -FCC New Media

• owner right commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dave do you or perimeter park do you knot claim ownership of bell ie as in labs with protection one ie 246 autumn drive as julius said you get to satellite me how? how does satelitte work. justice =fairness+accountability. now please explain to the world who you think you are and why . justify. you believe in your ownership rights which are questioned by who? and why? server

• JHubbard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am against this merger. If this goes forward as a costumer I can only expect a higher phone bill and less service.

• MSalup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a citizen, I am against the AT&T + T-Mobile merger. 1. It creates a real duopoly. 2. It will increase costs overall 3. It will reduce competitiveness

• Marvin lowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I DO NOT AGREE, This goes against the fundamental value on which the United States is built on. A Monopoly only benefits the Company that owns it not the consumers, it will be a dictatorship if this merger goes through. I am proud to be an American and FREEDOM OF CHOICE gives us a VOICE as consumers. Please dont let money and greed eat away at Americas Core Value.

Feedback and Knowledge Base