How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Receiving Complaints

It would be helpful if the Complaint link under the Enforcement Bureau link allowed consumers or licensees to enter information about a violation or a problem.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe Husnay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminFCC (new media, Federal Communications Commission) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Joe. Thanks for the feedback. You should be able to file a complaint by clicking the 'Take Action' bar in the top right of any page and choosing 'Report a Consumer Complaint'. Thanks for the feedback and please let us know any further thoughts or ideas. -FCC New Media

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to find where to file a complaint regarding volume levels fluctuating widely during a program. You adjust the volume and the commercial is blaring and then you can't hear the show when it begins again. Or, the volume is too low and then blaring within a 30 second window. I complained to the network and they say it's the fault of the people who provide the programming for them to air. This has got to stop

• LC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to find where to file a complaint regarding interfering in a two way radio communications by unauthorized users. I have someone transmitting on our frequency using profanity and interfering with our operations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base