How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Topics: No Contact Info

Beautiful design. Nice listing of topics but no clear way to contact anyone in connection with those topics. Should offer an email address or a phone number as well as other options for follow up if I have a question or need help on that topic.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Beth S. Noveck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for pointing that out, Beth. We’ll work on incorporating contact info.

Would contact info for related policy experts be most helpful, or were you hoping to get more transactional/website help?

-FCC New Media

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Murline Waits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOU may phone 501-835-5596 or 501-681-5185 or 501-412-3905 for to contact .JESUS LORD GOD AND MURLINE WAITS ABOUT THREE FEASTS/W3CDATAPRIVACYPOLICYSTANDERD/404/PDF/MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 97-2003 DOCUMENT.THANK YOU MURLINE WAITS

• Murline Waits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF YOU AND THE OTHER WANT JESUS LORD GOD AND MURLINE WAITS THREE FEASTS.W3CDATAPRIVACYPOLICY/404/PDF/MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD DOCUMENTS 97-2003 OPEN YOU MAY PHONE 501-835-5596 OR 501-681-5185 OR 501-412-3905/WE NEVER GAVE YOU ARE ANYONE THE AUTHORITY TO PUT THEY HAND ON OUR CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS BUSINESS.THANK YOU MURLINE WAITS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base