CLOSED: A New FCC.gov - Feedback

This forum is now closed. There will be future opportunities to comment on the FCC.gov website.*

We will be rolling out updates to the new FCC.gov on a regular basis. Share your thoughts and ideas on what to add to the next release, or ways we can improve the user experience or functionality on FCC.gov.

1. hypocrocy

Why do we have a racist, sexist person running the fcc or is someone else allowing such racist, sexist language against the white males go on and on. We certainly don't hesitate to crucify the white mail for being a racist, sexist homophobic. R u done yet with your minority hypocrisy? Getting a little old. Seems to me to be a hate crime....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website Feedback & Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't invite comments until time for comments!

The current FCC.gov page invites people to call with comments on the cell phone/airplane use question. When you call, they tell you it's premature to make comments until the comment period opens. Way to suck the energy out of citizens willing to give an opinion (which, by the way, is a Hades NO!)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website Feedback & Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tip Form For FCC Rule Breakers And Cyber Crimes On Home Page.

Put A Tip Form On Your Page For Rule Breakers And Cyber Crimes Just Like The F.B.I. Site Make It Easy To Tip. KD7ZZZ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website Feedback & Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your website looks good, but I am pretty darn computer savvy and I had some minor trouble finding what I wanted to do on the website.

First, have a login button ready at the top, which, when ready to login, gives you clear options on why you want to log in. You almost got this right, but I had to hunt around for a short while (for the first time in years on your site, I had "trial and error"). Second, sometimes it seemed I was going in complete circles when I was looking for what I was trying to do. All I wanted to do was renew a license, but somehow I ended up (after multiple circles) being told I owed a lot more money…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website Feedback & Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. free everything swap

MVP free stuff

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Website Feedback & Discussion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FCC HAS EVOLVED TO A JOKE......ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW, ***** THE CITIZENS!!!!!

FCC HAS EVOLVED TO A JOKE......ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW, ***** THE CITIZENS!!!!! Your focus used to be about protection, but hey those days are gone, now the next generations will just continue to be regulated by greed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. gldgkflos@hotmail.com

kn ,.jnnmbmnjnbbvcnbvnhbjhjbn

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. People with learning disabilities should be able to get a ham ticket as long as they are restricted to the 2 meter ham bands

People with learning disabilites should be able to get a ham ticke twithouttaking the test as long as they kniws the rules and is restricted only to the 2 meterham bands

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Changing the site has caused more problems links are old and don't work

Example you get used to how the site is and then its changed. I cant find the freq look up tool that says what freq are used in my area and a whole bunch of other things since you did the transition!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to see section for amateur Radio and TV, like what are the rules and regulations...

I would like to see section for amateur Radio and TV, like what are the rules and regulations and simple way of explaining what is part 15, who does it apply to, and what device it applies to by having a list of devices an who makes them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. deaf male city gedaref sudan l am age 25 old year. weapon not friend well power jion yes. sharker peace.how are you? cross lesson chruch exi

deaf male city gedaref sudan l am age 25 old year. weapon not friend well power jion yes. sharker peace.how are you? cross lesson chruch exit pray jesus work find clean cross manager 12 good. l idea work go sorry weapon arabic question know not friend english manager compute well clever good. married not poor problem think work friend beg.travelle never hope heart love very top beg.l pelope...See.obama president michelle obama english top email faid6631272@yahoo.com . deaf english system porblem yes. goverment help not sorry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop censoring everything,

No more censoring,parents need to be parents and control their households and those who do not like what is on need to change the channel. Entertainment should not be governed. Control what your children watch do not put that burden on the people providing the media. For those who say we need to protect the children start in your own home and leave the rest of us alone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have better communication with the public and stop allowing these corporations to raise prices on the customers when it deals with contract

Stop allowing these corporations to raise prices on the customers and enforce the regulations. Stop supporting capitalism against the citizens who pay for services and conduct a friendly environment. Communicate with the public don't ignore them with an attitude.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On "A New FCC.gov - Feedback" main page, date idea was submitted should appear on initial page (not just on comments page)

On "A New FCC.gov - Feedback" main page, date idea was submitted should appear on initial page (not just on comments page)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need to relace the FCC with a govt. entity that does what the tax payers want, and sticks to family standards! When all states that vote

CONCERNING THE DROPPING OF WHAT LITTLE MORAL STANDARDS THAT THERE ARE IN PROGRAMING: We need to relace the FCC with a govt. entity that does what the tax payers want, and sticks to family standards! When all states that voted on their ballots if ********** marriages should be legal all had a 90% no gay marriage, and all 6 states that passed it tried to repeal it, yet the FCC goes against the state's laws letting the media air the very thing that almost all the US population voted against, and the same with the nudity, the majority of the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

CLOSED: A New FCC.gov - Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base