How can we improve FCC.gov?

Make major new rule changes like new cross-ownership rule (Jan 2013) easy to find and understand

You can "improve FCC" by featuring top 5 new rule changes on front, give details on deadline and where to comment online (or email)? Where can we read FCC rationale for cross-ownership rule change? Navigating FCC site is a nightmare. Are you afraid of repeat of massive public response of thousands of comments you got last two times you tried to increase media conglomeration with cross-ownership in 2003 and 2007? People who hear about rule and come here to comment give up quickly in frustration, like a Soviet-style website. Why no public hearings on this rule this time?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jane PrettymanJane Prettyman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mary mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rules do not Need to change - People NEED to follow them! 1934 you became an organization and 1939 "Gone with the Wind" came out and pushed ... Frankly my dear ... and WE have come a Long way! ... From "****" ...

I remember the 70's you allowed "*****" and now ... its just Discussing ...

YOU NEED to Follow your own RULES ... we don't need More **** and JUNK over the air waves ... Y do think Kids are Killing them selves ... the Blood of Innocent lives will BE on your Hands!

Feedback and Knowledge Base