APIs: How can we improve our current APIs?

What is API ?

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John kilnerJohn kilner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I filed few several complaints and the FCC dide absoulutaly NOTHING..!!
        I also called the FCC at the number "888-225-5322" and is not working .

I guess the people that work at FCC are only good to get the monthly pay-check that comes from my tax..

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

API and protocols but API was a slang word term for of "applies prostitution international " but in reality there no such thing called API many make up websites only API can stand up for API so if it's real tho IMF International Monetary Fund excluding international MOb Figure slang term for IMF but the real deal was if API was true thew then API got played for the Money

• David HendonDavid Hendon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One way to improve understanding is to define your terms, for example, API. Despite the comment below, I still do not understand what it is. Whether a definition is supplied in the body of information being provided by the FCC (Federal Communication Commission), a footnote or a hyperlink (a link to another site that provides a definition/description of what it is and allows a return to the original communication), some such means of clarification would be very helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An API is a way of gathering data for developers to put in their own websites or apps.. Like how PayPal has an API for you to build their checkout services into your website. Or on a smartphone, this could be, for example, allowing an app to dial a phone number or send a text, that would require an API for that external application to allow them to use the data for that specific application.

Feedback and Knowledge Base