How can the FCC better engage the public on rulemakings?

Many Americans don't know the purpose of the FCC. Require all media to periodicly advertise the FCC's purpose for citizens. Stop fraud.

Stop unscrupulous carriers from fraudelent billing. All fined companies will have their license revoked and resold. Make improvements on detecting misuses within all media.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott HansonScott Hanson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

require...... that's cute.

But fraudulent billion would be fine, if the government wasn't giving these companies money to help build their businesses. That way atleast if someone ripped us off we could just goto the next guy. They need to eliminate contracts unless absolutely required for buisness. To many of contracts these days are open ended(to where the company your agreeing with reserves the right to change what you agree to at any minute).. it's ridiculous.

• BB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

require...... that's cute.

But fraudulent billion would be fine, if the government wasn't giving these companies money to help build their businesses. That way atleast if someone ripped us off we could just goto the next guy. They need to eliminate contracts unless absolutely required for buisness. To many of contracts these days are open ended(to where the company your agreeing with reserves the right to change what you agree to at any minute).. it's ridiculous.

• E, FairchildE, Fairchild commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received a call asking if the voice was clear or unclear - press 1 for clear 5 for unclear. I pressed 1 and since my phone company did not identify iitself I am wondering if I have been scammed. ATT & T can do nothing about it. Please advise me on this

Feedback and Knowledge Base