How can FCC data be more useful to the public?

limit political robocalls to one a day (or none)!! AND add an opt-out requirement so we can stop them for subsequent calls!

Have received 8 calls from one primary candidate in a 24 hr period -- he has also apparently shared my number with his political party -- 2 calls in a 24 hr period -- and with some issues canvassers -- 2 more calls in 24 hrs. That is 12 calls in 24 hours. This has been going on all week. I MUST have a way to opt out of these calls -- all of them. This is ABUSE. If there is no way to stop the calls, then make them buy an FCC license for each call so cost will be a limiting factor -- and at least the FCC can get some $ to go after the Do Not Call violators..

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JennJenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't the "Do Not Call" registry include political calls? I know of absolutely NO ONE who likes, wants or even appreciates these calls. And I can't even contact anyone to request to be removed from their call list because EVERY call comes through as "Anonymous". These are nuisances and should be included in the registry.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or include all robocalls except for school or emergency notifications under the Do Not Call umbrella. Anything.

Feedback and Knowledge Base