How can we improve the new FCC.gov?

Fast lane pages for regular users.

Reestablish a way for frequent users to see all the most frequently used links on one or two short pages (think laptop). Scrolling through "Encyclopedias" is fine for beginners but very inefficient for regular users. And don't leave any old links out. You might not think we use them but unless you track usage, don't assume that. Here is an example: under the new WTB page, what happen to the wireless databases links that let you then run a General Menu Report Search?

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian KoppBrian Kopp shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jack GoodmanJack Goodman shared a merged idea: This is a terrible design; most of the things FCC clients need are hidden  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • iwirelessiwireless commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's great that the FCC wants to interact with consumers, nut this new web site is a total PR job. For those that rely on the FCC to do their work, it is a disaster !!! It took me 1 hour a day ago to find the "Part 101" rules. THis was something that I used to get to with about 3-4 clicks. Finding the ULS is the same now.
        Please put a connection to a "Site Map", and please DO NOT REMOVE THE OLD WEB SITE !!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base